Implement Obesity Treatment Techniques in Your Practice
The Obesity Medicine 2019 Conference is the leading medical conference providing clinical education for physicians, nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses, and other healthcare providers on how to treat obesity and obesity-related diseases. The conference is presented by the Obesity Medicine Association, the largest organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, and reversal of the disease of obesity.
Experience Obesity Medicine 2019
- Explore the complexities of obesity-related diseases
- Engage in a day of debate about the hottest topics in obesity medicine
- Discover how to utilize available technologies to improve your practice
- Learn how to incorporate anti-obesity medications
- Gain the practical skills to set up an obesity medicine practice
- Create individualized obesity treatment plans for patients
More Than Just a Conference
- Experience the city and fun local restaurants while getting to know other attendees
- Connect with a seasoned obesity medicine clinician through the OMA mentorship program
- Enjoy multiple happy hours and receptions with your friends and colleagues
- Network with industry experts at a unique breakfast and throughout the conference
- Socialize and exercise with other attendees during daily fitness activities
- Find solutions for your practice in the exhibit hall with access to more than 50 vendors
Pre-conference Events – April 3-4
We're offering two pre-conference workshops at the conference:
Obesity Medicine Bootcamp (12.5 CME/CE): Gain business savvy and the skills necessary for setting up an obesity medicine practice in your current practice setting. Learn more...
Building an Obesity Treatment Plan Workshop (10 CME/CE): Get hands-on training in how to develop comprehensive and individualized obesity treatment plans for patients. Learn more...
Spring Obesity Summit – April 5-7
Explore several obesity-related diseases and their impact on your patients' overall health. Learn how to better manage, reduce, or reverse obesity-related conditions by taking an obesity-centered treatment approach in your practice. Learn more...