The early deadline is March 9, 2018. Register before this deadline and save $300 on registration costs!
Please carefully read and review the following registration and cancellation policies.
- Cancellations: Written notice of cancellation is required. A $75 cancellation fee is deducted for cancellations received prior to March 21. Refunds are not granted for cancellations received after March 21 or for no-shows. If a “registration + new membership” bundle is purchased, only the registration portion of your payment is refundable.
- Hotel rates are subject to change based on availability. The special conference room rate is not guaranteed.
- Registration is non-transferable and onsite badges must be worn at all times.
- CME credit for these activities may be earned only through your attendance at the live sessions. (Please keep this in mind when scheduling flight times and accommodations.)
- CME credit for this conference must be claimed by July 11, 2018. CME credit will not be awarded after this date.
- Upon payment, each registrant is sent an email confirmation to the email address provided on the registration form. If you do not receive your confirmation email, check your junk and SPAM folders.
- Purchase of the registration + new membership bundle option is available only to first-time members. New membership will not be processed for individuals eligible to rejoin or renew.
- Only registered attendees have access to educational sessions, breaks, meals, receptions, exhibit hall, and/or related activities.
- Companies exhibiting with one or more representatives registered for the conference are not permitted to promote their companies, products, or services in the classroom.
- No personal audio recording or videotaping is allowed at the conference.
- Program details are subject to change.
- Registrant’s mailing addresses are shared with exhibitors for a pre- and post-conference mailing. To opt out from having your mailing address given to exhibitors, submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allowing an exhibitor to scan your badge in the exhibit hall will give them access to your mailing address, phone number, and email address. To opt out from this information being linked to your badge, submit a request to email@example.com.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in OMA-sponsored events/activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant for OMA’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- OMA seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities, so participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance, or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members, and staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers, or prices.