The early registration deadline is March 24, 2017. Register before the deadline and save $300!
Please carefully read and review the following registration and cancellation policies.
- Hotel rates are subject to change based on availability. The special conference room rate is not guaranteed.
- Registration is non-transferable and onsite badges must be worn at all times.
- CME credit for these activities may be earned only through your attendance at the live sessions. (Please keep this in mind when scheduling flight times and accommodations.)
- CME credit for this conference must be claimed by July 25, 2017. CME credit will not be awarded after this date.
- Upon payment, each registrant is sent an email confirmation to the email address provided on the registration form. If you do not receive your confirmation email, check your junk and SPAM folders.
- A $50 administrative fee is charged for cancellations received before March 24, 2017. A $100 fee is charged for cancellations after March 24, 2017. Refunds are not granted for no-shows.
- If a registration + new membership purchase is cancelled, the membership portion of the purchase is non-refundable. Only the discounted registration rate can be refunded.
- Purchase of the registration + new membership bundle option is available only to first-time members. New membership will not be processed for individuals eligible to rejoin or renew.
- Only registered attendees have access to educational sessions, breaks, meals, receptions, exhibit hall, and/or related activities.
- Companies exhibiting with one or more representatives registered for the conference are not permitted to promote their companies, products, or services in the classroom.
- No personal audio recording or videotaping is allowed at the conference.
- Program details are subject to change.
- Registrant’s mailing addresses are shared with exhibitors for a pre- and post-conference mailing. To opt out from having your mailing address given to exhibitors, submit a request to email@example.com.
- Allowing an exhibitor to scan your badge in the exhibit hall will give them access to your mailing address, phone number, and email address. To opt out from this information being linked to your badge, submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in OMA-sponsored events/activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant for OMA’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- OMA seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities, so participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance, or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members, and staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers, or prices.